Friday, February 15, 2013

The Mini Bride…

Who doesn’t love a flower girl? They are my favorite part of a wedding! The young girls are so darling and unpredictable, making the guests completely fall in love. When it comes to the dress, I enjoy a traditional white or ivory shade, with a colored sash. However, I have stumbled across a few adorable colored dresses that are just as exquisite. With their hair done and a gorgeous oversized gown, the flower girl is always the show stealer. Below are some flower girls, in a tutu style dress (my personal favorite), to bring a smile to your face!






































 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
If you are getting married and looking for a flower girl dress, below are a few brands I have worked with, that have some cute dresses!
-Jordan
-Dessy
-US Angels
 



No comments:

Post a Comment