Saturday, April 7, 2012

Draped with jewels


Kim Kardashian’s marriage might not have lasted, but the image of her ethnic headpiece certainly did. These types of wedding pieces have been around before Kim K’s wedding debut, but she really helped make this look famous, and she did a gorgeous job doing so. I have really had an interest in ethnic jewelry lately, from everyday wear to bridal pieces.  This look isn’t for every person, and I do believe that people who are Indian, Armenian, Albanian ( you get the picture) look best wearing these pieces on their wedding day. And for that, I am insanely jealous as I wish I could pull this gorgeous look off for my big day. But alas, I cannot. So here is to the people who can and are brave enough to try this look…











No comments:

Post a Comment