Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A little welcome note....




Hello all! J Since this is my first blog posting, I figured I’d start with a little welcome note telling you a bit about myself as well as my new blog.

Let me first start off by saying I am not the best writer. I have started this blog because I love bridal and I want to share my knowledge and ideas with others.

I have had the pleasure to work in bridal for a few years now, and what can I say… I absolutely love it. In my eyes, there is nothing better then dealing with women who are planning for the most important day of their lives. From helping a bride select THE dress to helping with the very last detail of her accessories, I have done it all. Being able to work with some of the best designer gowns with the most beautiful fabrics is a privilege. I’ve dealt with brides across the country and some internationally. I believe in pushing the limits when it comes to your wedding day. Incorporating color, mixing fabrics, and of course making a statement with jewels. I will be posting about all things wedding. Not just the dress and accessories, but cakes, venues and decorating ideas.



Hope you all will enjoy this blog as much as I enjoy posting!



-S


No comments:

Post a Comment